Fred's 14 Points of Animation
1. Appeal in drawing
3. Most interesting way? [Would anyone other than your mother like to see it?]
4. Is it the most entertaining way?
5. Are you in character?
6. Are you advancing the character?
7. Is this the simplest statement of the main idea of the scene?
8. Is the story point clear?
9. Are the secondary actions working with the main action?
10. Is the presentation best for the medium?
11. Does it have 2 dimensional clarity?
12. Does it have 3 dimensional solididty?
13. Does it have 4 dimensional drawing? [Drag and follow through]
14. Are you trying to do something that shouldn't be attempted? [Like trying to show the top of Micky's head]