Thursday, May 19, 2005

PULLED FROM THE ARCHIVES

Here's a photo of me in school. forever the poster-boy, yeah yeah. Damn! that was seven years ago! I'm so damn fat.

I forgot what it's like to be out of school sometimes. Your first job at an animation studio is so exciting but so intimidating. I forget this occasionally. Wondering just how much better the person next to you is and if they've noticed how much you suck (or think you suck). Hehe, perhaps that was just me. Paranoid.

I do hope that the Fatkat environment is a fun one for the crew. I try to make it as silly and stress free as possible because working on tv shows is stressful enough. You don't need a bugger for a boss or some jerk beside you ranting and raving. I think we all have a good time. Ah how my rambling flows so freely through my fingertips. :o)

I urge all the Fatkats to send in old pictures of themselves. I realize that some of you are the age now that I was in the above picture, but hey, enjoy it while you can and document it on the Fatkat Blog!

Send them to my email and I'll post them!

Gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment