Sunday, August 28, 2005

HOUSE WARMING PARTY

Finally, 3 months after my wife and I bought our new house we actually decided to throw a house party.
Example
Cameron, Tara and I took the afternoon to pretty up the grounds.
Example
Example
Oscar is a bit camera shy.
Example
Charlie sitting pretty.
Example
Harold was eyeing the goodies.
Example
We had to put the chips up out of the reach of Harold, as he has a hankering for potatoe chips.
Example
The arseholes started to show around 7:30, Neven and Gwen showed up and brought a surprise guest whom we haven't seen in a long time EDDIE!!
Example
Pinch yo'nipples Mike Concannon.
Example
Example
Example
My dad, declared global washer toss champion!
Example
Example
Example
Example
We then took a short break at 10:30 to watch Odd Job Jack, this week's episode wasn't one of ours but we watched it all the same.
Example
funny face provided by Drew.
Example
The highlight of the night goes out to our boy Daniel and his fiancé Manon. Daniel gathered up everyone around the campfire to give me a gift, but as I tore off the wrapper I gave it straight back to Daniel, he continued to open it and out popped the ring, he asked her to Marry him and my heart sank. Daniel, you bastard, I thought we had something special. Congratulations!
Example
After a few more beer we all went for a walk, one of the nicest elements of my property is that you're 10 minute walk from a really nice beach.
Example
Example
Example
Night vision.
Example
I'm Rick James Bitch!
Example
Light the fireworks!
Example
Example
Fireworks get me excited.
Example
Jimi Hendrix excited.
Example
We were lucky enough to find a half alive fire when we got to the beach, it didn't take long to get it back to par.
Example
Spence just before he hit me with a left hook.
Example
Concannon enjoying himself.
Example
Example
Example
The happy couple head home! Congrats again!
Example
Fire gets me going...
Example
...down the street with my pants down.
Example
Don't you think Cameron looks a bit like gonzo in this picture?
Example
Cameron and I get our groove on.
Example
Robert getting his stagger on.
Example
Leon too! First time I've seen him stagger!
Example
I'm keeping the empties bitches.
Example
Sing song with Drew and Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment