Thursday, December 29, 2005

FATKAT XMAS CARDS

Why the post? Because I feel I need to. I really have nothing to write about, I've been working on this Microsoft Video and learning to play the Bass during this little break.

Nothing too exciting to document at the moment either. Everyone is either away or enroute for the Happy Tree Friends production. Next week should be very exciting with almost 12 new people added to the crew. We do have some new folks tonight though. Mike Gilbert and James Richards, but of course I don't have my camera or I'd document the stupor we're in at the moment. Tee Hee.

For now, be happy with some cool Xmas cards I've recieved this holiday festival.

More engaging posts that be sure to enlighten the senses to come soon. Maybe, if you're good.

~g.
From my pal at Disney, Lon Smart


No comments:

Post a Comment