Sunday, January 8, 2006

FATKATS GO SNOWBOARDING | TRIP 01

So this past Saturday we all decided to spend some hard earned time off shredding some powder off of Sugarloaf Mountain in Northern New Brunswick.

Making the trip was Neven, Jon, James, Leon, Andrew, Patrick and myself. Not a great turn out, but one hell of a day.

We took the 2.5 hour ride in style, first stopping to stuff ourselves at McDonald's, Leon had a big mac attack.
Upon arrival at Sugarloaf some of us donned some special hats and accessories, all of us donning our Fatkat Jersey's. We got some great looks I tell you.

Andrew borrowed my wife's fancy feathered hat.

James wore a scottish wig.
And Spence's Jersey, shh!! Don't tell him.

Jon was shredding it all up.

Neven and Leon were haveing a lover's quarrel.


Nice dew Mr. Bushman.
Patrick was macking it as usual.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you.. Gay Zorro!!


We went on for some Wendy's after all that.


Today is supposed to be a day of rest, instead and especially for me, it's a day of hurt. My muscles are so damn sore.

Who's up for another trip?!

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment