Monday, April 3, 2006

IN YOUR FACE DUNN!

Some of you know that Andrew Dunn, Fatkat's Business Development dude and Nikki's Husband Mark Vautour play in a hockey league against each other, all on different teams. We battle each other game after game and razz each other when we see each other next.

Sometimes I lose real bad and I mean real bad, scores in the double digits! Mark's team has burned us 16-4 in one occasion, Andrew's team racked us up in a 13-13 tie once too. Being a goalie that isn't too impressive, but when the game counts baby, I'm there! Like our 5-1 victory over Dew Engineering for the championship on Sunday!


Andrew's in France right now at MipTv, I bet he's shaking his fist in the air and calling me all sorts of names!

In your face Dunn!

Gene.


Look at that trophy!

No comments:

Post a Comment