Wednesday, April 19, 2006

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

So this morning I arrive at the studio and Erika starts sassing me. I mean heavy metal sassing, going on about how's she's top kat in the house and it looks like it's going to stay that way for a long time!

Before I knew it I challenged her to the belt, I didn't mean to, it just sort of slipped out and I said it. Next thing I knew we were dressed up in the best damn goalie gear on the planet Brian's! (Yes their a client of ours, we're redoing their website!)

The Reigning Champion: Erika "The Cape Breton Assassin" Worthylake

The Challenger: Gene "Big Papa Stank" Fowler

The Referee: Kieth "A-Bomb" Dury

Belt Security provided by: Geri "I'll kick your butt!" Donahue.

Watch the Match!


Yeah that's right! New Champion baby! It was a tough match, she's a fierce competitor!

Yeah her gear was about 4 sizes too big for her, but that's not my fault!!

I smell a re-match!

~g.

No comments:

Post a Comment