Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S... ...ALMOST OVER!

Wow, it seems we just started this series and now it's almost over!

What a great production so far, loads of talent working on these shows, from the fabulous folks at byte interactive to the amazing guys over at Dacapo Productions. This series is so much fun to work on too, serious laughs in there. I'm so proud to be a part of it.

With just one episode to go I hope the hits don't stop, it seems to be ripping up the charts on Google Trends.

Big thanks go out to Jimmy Richards and the commercial crew here at Fatkat for cranking on these episodes!! - Big thanks out there to Jay Surridge & Dave Rigley for being there when I needed them too!

Go check them out!!
Please let me know what you think! Epecially if you have suggestions on how to make them better! :o)
~g.

No comments:

Post a Comment