Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY FATOWEEN PART 01

This Halloween at Fatkat was the best yet, with a record number of folks participating. I totally winced out and buggered off. I'm a loser, but the fine folks below sure as hell are not. Go check it out, I'll wait here.

Milky and Wynne teamed up to form the lead characters of the Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi show.

These guys deserved to win.

Keith Fukumoto rocks out as the lead character from the series we're working on with the folks at World Leader's Entertainment. Eric Normal. Great costume!

Dave, I mean Peter Parker.

Michaud is so loaded even the camera went blurry.

Obi wan St.Pierre, the french Canadian Jedi Master.

I love this expression! Party on Patrick Proulx!

Long Jon Animation Director, Isn't it hard to animate with those gloves on?

Man what a bunch of hilarity. I love coming to work, these guys make it so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment