Wednesday, June 27, 2007

NEW TRANSFORMERS CARTOON

At first glance I thought that the executives of Loonatics must of gotten their hands on the Transformers IP. But then I looked at it again, it's not bad at all, I hear people complaining, but it's pretty modern looking at least and good art.

Andy Coyle, a Fatkat Director says it best:

Be wary of complaining when you see things like this. I agree, it’s not quite transformers, but these are awesome drawings and cool designs… does anybody remember what happened to the “loonatics”?

Yes, it was a horrible idea, but at least the original version had a modicum of coolness woven into the art. Then after angry nerds cried and screamed bloody murder they changed it into one of the worst things I’ve ever seen. Don’t make them do that to transformers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment