Saturday, July 7, 2007

BONJOUR FATCHATS!!


HALLO!

This is Beans from the grande province of culture , french heritage, and the of course the via switch over!

I figured I would say "Bonjour" on my travels back home as I am hijacking internet from a local business and enjoying a steamy cup of green tea and listening to the cultural listening of Abba...hehe

As well, I took a snapshot with my Mac to show you guys the beautiful ground floor for those who have not been to such a vacation highlight! And even a pic of Second Cup and a beautiful waitress! Wow, I'm lucky!



Well, I guess I'll see all of you beautiful people on Monday morning, and introduce myself to some of the new Kats!

And as Aerosmith once said, "Even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do..."

Yup, just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment