Thursday, August 16, 2007

CREATIVE MARKETING

After scavenging for weeks and trying to find something to put on this blog I feel somewhat that I finally found some valued enough submissions to appease the blog gods!

First, I give you Toyota!



The link to the site!

North Kingdom of Sweden brought you this beauty! I love this style so much! I think my next site I design will be somewhat similar to this. SOOO COOL! And just zany, but in a good way!

Next is Happiness Factory! This is by far one of my favourite advertising campaigns that I have seen in such a long time! And as our very own Pat Wong says, "It's Epic!" and I completely agree; that's what gives it such appeal to me, and every time I watch it I smile! Just gorgeous! Honestly, that's what makes me love this industry so much! Is the emotions and feelings I get watching our stuff and other advertisements that really make a difference, they aren't just created by people to sell a product, but to tell a story, to have an influence with blood, sweat and tears. It's so great to watch stuff like this, and really think about the people behind these creative forces that govern all that is 'us' as creative professionals. As Brad Bird himself said "...art - experiencing it, trying to create it - is one of the biggest reasons there is to get up in the morning. It's the same for me - I can't think of a better way to celebrate life than by trying to add something new to the world."

The original spot was done by Psyop and I do believe that the boys and girls over there are still managing things. My hats off to you boys and girls of Psyop! Keep it up! I LOVES IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment