Tuesday, July 8, 2008

TICK TOCK

It's 2am and for the xth straight night I'm planning my next day. I figger, if I work for another 4 hours, I can finish the 8th cut scene and perhaps key out the final scene as well. If I'm lucky and concentrate, meaning stop gliding off onto the net, making blogposts and seeing what's up on Facebook. Then I might be able to go back to the second cut scene and fix up those keys I don't like.

When the clock strikes 6, I'll try catch my forty. If my son doesn't wake me, I'll sleep a good 5 or 6 hours, waking at noon. Take an hour to give the boys a scrub, grab some lunch, play with Gavin, give the wife a kiss, go to town, get a hair cut and then meet the suits at the studio for 2pm.


and uhm, why am I telling you this? Well, it's so you know of course.

Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment