Thursday, November 3, 2005

FATKAT GETS SHADOWED

Yesterday we received some young creative minds from the local schools for a day of jobshadowing. Three students, one from James M. Hill (my old high school) one from Carrefour Beausoliel and the last from Miramichi Valley High.

Elaine From Carrefour Beausoliel, she's 14 and into architecture! - Her favorite Cartoon is Arthur! Look at that hat she's wearing!! WARNER BROS!! OOOOoooOOOooOOH!

Tim, who looks alot like Fabio, came in wearing this ridiculous Viking helmet, what a character! He doesn't like cartoons and hates all people who work on them. Tim and I gelled immediatley with so much in common!

Josh is from James M. Hill and loves cartoons. His favorite cartoon is Sponge Bob Squarepants. He said he was going to draw me one, and I heard that he did, but didn't deliver it. So he's fired and blacklisted from the industry. He'll never work in this town again!!! :)

All kids thought we were luntatics and left after only 6 hours, but I believe they had alot of fun learning about how cartoons are made. I hope! We love to inspire the community!

~G.

No comments:

Post a Comment