Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I CAN"T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER, SPRAY!

For the last 10 months Fatkat has been plugging away with Byte Interactive on a web series for Unilever's I Can't Believe it's not Butter, Spray! brand in the form of a silly little web series.

It's been real fun I tell ya, we've gotten a chance to work with some really great people on this gig. Mick Harrison actually designed the pilot episode.

James Stewart who now works up at Pork & Beans and I designed the characters for the actual series. Spence Robinson, Neven Nesic and I did all the Backgrounds. I finally got to direct my own non-training related web-series and also edited the entire thing. Let me know if I did a good job!

As for the animation, man everyone at Fatkat got a chance to work on this show even our freelancers Dave Rigley and Andreas Rania all the way in Italy worked on this puppy. Our pals at Dacapo Productions did all the music, sfx and casting as well as recording the actors and actresses. They did a great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment