Thursday, December 1, 2005

INTERNAL MINI FRIDGE KONTRACT



Dear Fatkats,

If I purchase these mini fridges, people will not only have to keep their own areas clean but even the kitchen/lounge and each other’s spaces if there’s garbage sitting around. Then there’s the dishes, do your own fucking dishes!!

Because I doubt this will be done properly, I’ll only purchase 3 mini fridges initially. They too must be kept clean, no fungus or funky substances in there. Hard liquor and beer are fine though, just not before 5pm.

The penalty if I come in and find a disgusting heaping mess somewhere is me going to every fridge and tossing everything. Associate this with losing a life in a video game. You can come back and play again, but sooner or later it will be game over.

Do you all agree? Leave a comment.

Gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment