Wednesday, March 22, 2006

FROM THE OFFICE OF BUDDY BOLTON

Example
Hey Gang,

3rd interview in 3 days with the FATKAT jersey on...this one was today....for NY1 BIG CHANNEL that reaches almost as many as FOX5 yesterday( millions of viewers, one of the biggest markets internationally)...showed our sites...cartoons...wore jersey...promoting fatkat is becoming my second full time job - hahahaha...although it is probably nice promotion for FATKAT and BIG HUG PRODUCTIONS and our cartoons, it is taking a lot of my time with calls, emails, running around...and blah-blah...not to mention the FBI...so I think I'm done.

I'll try to get Chris to do any other interviews that come in or my partner Adam, if he is available...but felt this was a rare opportunity and we had to take advantage...and should continue to.

ANYWHO...ill send ya the tapes from all this shit....also got a new date for KIMMEL SHOW....will try to wear Jersey there tooo.

LOVE TO THE KATZ!

your humble Biaaaaaaaaaatch...........(I take back the humble part.)

buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment