Monday, August 28, 2006

THE GREAT FATKAT BLOGGER SEARCH!


After a year and a half of heading up this blog, I believe I may be getting a bit stale, I think it's time for some new blood to contribute to the Fatkat Blog. I'm not looking for a replacement, just some help to keep it fresh yo!

Here's what I'm looking for:
  1. Someone who is familiar with Blogspot, uses it alot and is willing to update on an almost daily basis.
  2. Someone who's willing to put in the time to come up with some Blog worthy material. Planning and attending events, making them unique enought to post about.
  3. Someone who has access to a digital camera that shoots decent video (yeah, you can use mine I guess) and knows photoshop well enough.
  4. Someone with sharper wit or a sillier sense of humour then I do.
  5. Someone who works at Fatkat.
Interested? - Tell me why you're that person in the comments below or an email to info@fatkatanimation.com

Peace in the middle yeast,

Gene.

Deadline for the search is September 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment