Monday, May 28, 2007

Websites to enjoy!

Hey hey and a bucket full of hey!

Here is some interesting sites for you to enjoy today! Pixar is currently touring with 20+ years of animation and artwork. Currently they are stopped at the Edinburgh National Museum of Scotland! Check out some of these beautiful sculptures and concept art for Monsters Inc., Ratatouille, and Nemo and much more!

Pixar Art Show

And finally, I know you Louis have been waiting for this for sometime, and I've been holding my reservations, but I'm actually kinda giddy now that I've seen this! Well, since I mentioned Louis you must all know what I'm talking about...STAR WARS: CLONE WARS! That's right, they re-did it...IN 3D!!! (echo echo echo)

Star Wars: Clone Wars

Well there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment