Friday, May 25, 2007

YAY! We win again!




Mornin' Kats and Kittens!

The Top 50 CEO awards are Atlantic Business Magazine's annual salute to corporate leadership and excellence! Can you think of anyone that deserves that award here at the litter box?

hmmm...Maybe, our very own GENE FOWLER!

Yup, that's right, WE WON AGAIN! Man, are we ever on a streak now! But seriously, I can't think of a better man that should win that award. To stop and think about it, I've been with Gene for 3 years now, and I don't only look up to the poor bugger as boss, but as a man I can respect and learn from. He is one of those guys that not only push the boundaries with our personal bubbles, but also drives and pushes this industry that we're all apart of!

Here's some pics of the trip down, and around the event!


(And I thought Nikki was bad!)

WOAH! Am I seeing double? Nah, I guess I just see two smart dressers! Keep it classy Dougie!

Classic Dunn always trying to strike a deal!
Cheers to you too Nickers! WOW! Look at all that CHEESE!
BAM!
Wow, all those people, how prestigious! And even a band!

Good to see that Gene and the suits still know how to have a good time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment