Thursday, March 3, 2005

AMAZING BG PAINTER VISITS FATKAT

Just minutes ago Hyun Mi Cho had her portfolio spread upon our lounge coffee table as Dave, Mick and myself had the complete honour of going through it. Page after page of hand painted backgrounds from Spongebob, Martin Mystery, Batman, Clone Wars, Samuari Jack, Power Puff girls and Jackie Chan cartoons.

She's looking for a job as a BG Painter. I would have hired her on the spot if I could afford to and I still might. We have a few jobs that would require some BG work. But it's not a substantial amount. This lady is in need of a work permit to allow her and her son to stay in the country. Her husband still works in Korea as a BG painter wishes to join her as well. If anyone has a long term project that would require an amazing bg artist. Please, give the project to Fatkat so I can hire her.

No comments:

Post a Comment