Monday, January 1, 2007

FATKAT REVEALS NEW TIMBERWOLVES LOGO!


Just this past Saturday a few of us kats that were still left around for the holidays got a special treat as Fatkat Animation Studios was the home game sponsor for the Miramichi Timberwolves hockey game. At the game Team President Robert Holmes invited me out to drop the puck as they showed appreciation to Fatkat for designing their new team logo.

The logo originally spawned from a sketch that Erika Worthylake a wickedly talented Fatkat Designer did that was totally unrelated. Beans saw it and showed it to me, knowing that I had to come up with a design soon. I loved what I saw, Erika's sketch was much better then anything I had come up with. So we went with it!


I think it turned out really well, a big thanks for Erika Worthylake for the original sketch and a bigger thanks for letting us use it! Thanks to Beans for seeing that sketch and showing me, because it did make a great logo!

Go T-Wolves!

Gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment